- Tikiri Toys (brand) are made in Sri Lanka and they only use pure natural rubber that is sustainably harvested from the Hevea Tree. This resource is biodegradable, durable and thus 100% eco-friendly.
- Each item is hand painted with water-based dyes that are certified non-toxic (BPA-free, Phthalate-free, PVC-free).
- Each item complies with the EN71 EU and ASTM F963 US toy safety standards.
- The toys stimulate sensory development, provide emotional reassurance and promote the understanding of cause and effect relationships.
- For light cleaning, wipe the surface of the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth (hand wash, do not submerge).
- Do not sterilize, expose to direct sunlight and keep away from sources of heat.
- Packaging is printed using recycled board and soy-based inks.
- Safety: Always use toys under adult supervision.
Natural Rubber Bath Toy – Elephant
The cutest multi-purpose toy that can be used as a teether, bath toy and rattle (a small bell inside). Made from natural rubber and non-toxic stains, it is 100% hygienic and fragrance free; soft, light weight and easy to grip. Characters include zoo animals and ocean buddies. Safe for a Newborn, Tiny Tot and Toddler (0+ months).
Availability: In stock
|Dimensions||12 × 7.5 × 11 cm|